Under Armour SlipSpeed™
Under Armour turned to Warm & Fuzzy for the launch of their latest shoe tech innovation. We were tasked with creating a visual language to match the cutting-edge product. Our team developed a full design system and created 3D models and animations to bring the shoes to life.
In addition to the hero film, we also provided an asset toolkit for other agencies and retail partners, as well as optimized assets for web and social media. The result was a cohesive and eye-catching campaign that helped introduce the world to UA's new shoe tech.
Concept Design Breakdown
The following section contains a breakdown of the various work that was put into the campaign, as well as a peek at some early design explorations.
- (Creative Director) Andrew Jerez
- (Head of Production) Chris Grey
- (Lead Designer) Stephen Hannon
- (3D Generalist) Carlos Aartsen
- (Houdini Artist) Mitch Fields
- (Compositor) Jesse Payne
- (Compositor) Elliot Fan
- (Storyboards) Vicente Martinez
- (Editor) Jesse Payne
- (Animator) Matt Parent
- (Sound) Yuta Endo
- (3D Generalist) Manan Bachkaniwala
- (3D Modeler) Hungkit Ma
- (3D Modeler) Alex Tymirov
- (2D Animator) Sun Ah Kim
- (Designer) Michael Scarano
- (Designer) Stella Cho