Hot Pockets + Twitch Bits
Hot Pockets and Video Games? Yes, please.
Warm & Fuzzy teamed up with Reach Agency to execute a campaign for a Hot Pockets and Twitch partnership.
Drawing inspiration from contemporary games like Fortnight, the team brought the scripts to life by concepting and creating the character, environment, and product in 3D for various social spots.
Content created by W&F has been leveraged across all social media platforms, Twitch, and Reddit. The team also made a custom Twitch overlay that will be exclusively used on their platform.
The people behind it all
- Andrew Jerez (Creative Director)
- Chris Grey (Head of Production)
- Michael Kuzmich (Motion Graphics)
- Mitch Fields (Storyboard Artist)
- Michael Sime (Animator)
- Mitch Fields (Houdini FX Artist)
- Alex Temirov (Modeler)
- Yuta Endo (Sound Design)